Friday, October 30, 2009

Announcing: Word of Hope Ministries!!!

WORD OF HOPE MINISTRIES
Biblical Counseling for women and their families
Ellen Castillo, Certified Biblical Counselor

Beginning November 1, I am opening a new counseling ministry, Word of Hope Ministries. Word of Hope Ministries will provide Biblical Counseling to The Harbor (my home church) and to the community. For those of you who are local, please know that the ministry is here to serve you. For those of you who are not local, I am sharing this with you to enlist your prayer support.

Word of Hope Ministries will continue to operate out of my current office at the Harbor, and I will be available as I always have been to my church family as well as those who come from the community seeking Biblical Counseling. The most noticeable difference is that the Harbor will no longer oversee the ministry as it becomes its own separate entity, owned and operated by myself and my husband.

I am very thankful to my church leadership for supporting this move and encouraging me as I move forward with a calling to vocational ministry. I have so appreciated the guidance and accountability I have with my pastor, and he has graciously agreed to continue to provide that guidance and accountability for me even as I operate the ministry aside from The Harbor. This is invaluable to me – I firmly believe in the spiritual oversight of my local church. I am very grateful to begin this new venture with his blessing.

For more details about the ministry, please visit the website (it is a work in progress still, but some of the basics are in place!).

Please feel free to refer people to the ministry or website. The site will be useful to people who don’t live in Santa Maria, too. You are welcome to pass along my contact information to anyone who would benefit from it.

Please check out the website at:
www.word-of-hope-ministries.com.
Items will be added continually, so please bookmark it!

Mark 12:30 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

1 comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I started counseling at my church several months ago...and I am so grateful that it is available to me.
~M